Sunday, 24 November 2013

Photography 2

These are the images I chose for my magazine: 





I have decided to keep this image in colour as I don't want the magazine to look over dramatic and out of colour. As this image has red and yellow I have decided to put the writing on my contents pager red and yellow. I think that it fits in well with the magazine in general. 








I have used another image of the models on the contents page as I need to write a page number for the Questions and Answers on the DPS.







For my contents page I decided to use 5 different images. This is one of the images I chose. This image represents a solo artist. The body language shows that he is ready for the questions being asked by Diverse Magazine. I chose to keep this image black and white as it looks better in this colour. It also fits in well with the magazines colour scheme. 







I have decided to keep this image in colour as I don't want the magazine to look over dramatic and out of colour. As this image has red and yellow I have decided to put the writing on my contents pager red and yellow. I think that it fits in well with the magazine in general. 










I have used a different image of the same model above. This is for another article in the magazine. This expression shows that she is ready fro the music industry. As she is a new solo artist on the scene. I wanted this to be in colour as I want the model to stand out against the white background. 






To change the content of the magazine a little I wanted to add an image of a certain instrument and not a model. I took a picture of a tuning box used in changing the voice of a person when singing. This is a suitable picture as it related to music and the content of the magazine. 








Lastly, I have used a different image of the two models on the cover. This image is for my cover story. It shows the two models dancing together and generally it looks like they are having a good time. In the article it will say that they both helped each other get to a higher place within the music industry. This image shows their bond as artists and I think it is one of the best images of them as it was taken when they were not aware. 


No comments:

Post a Comment