These are rough examples of what I want my front cover to look like. I have positioned everything where I would like it to be on my magazine. My magazine will follow the similar layout but it is subject to change.
This is an a rough example of what I want my contents page to look like. I am deciding whether I want to it to be a double page or a single page. But for now I have decided to stick to a single page to avoid cluttering.
This is a rough example of a DPS that I will create. I will most likely follow this as it is simple and to the point. I will like my image to be large and on the left hand side of the page with a pull quote. I would also like to include the questions and answers on the right hand side of the page.



No comments:
Post a Comment